December 21, 2020
HUMMUS CUCUMBER BITES WITH PICKLED GINGER
These sushi-inspired Cucumber Hummus Bites are topped with pickled ginger and roasted sesame seeds. The ultimate healthy snack recipe!
This recipe is created by Liz Della Croce at thelemonbowl.com
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
Course Appetizer, Snack
Calories 182 kcal
- 1 English cucumber sliced in rounds
- 16 tablespoons Sabra Original Hummus
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce low sodium
- Homemade Pickled Ginger (see recipe in previous blog post—part of the Christmas 2020: Menu Prep Series!)
Place cucumber slices on a large platter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together hummus, and soy sauce.Carefully scrape entire mixture into a pastry bag or a resealable plastic bag. If using a plastic bag, cut off a small tip at one corner for piping.
- Working one piece at a time, pipe about 1 tablespoon of the hummus mixture on to each cucumber piece. Top each with a piece of pickled ginger and sprinkle with black roasted sesame seeds to serve.
How did you modify this recipe? Please share in the comments. Thank you for sharing!