April 14, 2021
Author: Kathryn Taylor from cookieandkate.com
Prep time: 5 minutes
Mixing time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Method: by hand
Yields: 8 tablespoons
I’m a self-taught photographer and cook from Oklahoma. I started this blog in 2010 and named it after my canine sidekick, Cookie. Now, we live in Kansas City and work on this blog full-time. I love my job! You should know that I’m totally obsessed with food. I daydream about new recipes. I devour cookbooks (I even wrote my own). I read up on food policy and nutrition. I love photographing food and hope my photos inspire you to step into the kitchen to cook a delicious, healthy meal.
Spring Roll Peanut Sauce
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water, as needed
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- To make the peanut sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, rice vinegar, tamari, honey, sesame oil, and garlic. Whisk in 2 to 3 tablespoons water, as needed to make a super creamy but dip-able sauce.
- Save this sauce to serve with the Spring Rolls that we will be making tomorrow (look for the detailed recipe in tomorrow’s blog).
How did you modify this recipe? Please share in the comments. Thank you for sharing!